This Website is owned by Vlassistudio (the Company).
The Website hereinafter means all web pages, applications, services, content, texts, information, photographs, visual illustrations, etc., listed at http://vlassistudio.gr.
This is an agreement between You, the User of the Website and the Company, with respect to Your use of the Website. With this Agreement the Company grants You a non-exclusive, personal license, subject to the following terms. Your use of this Website requires your full and unconditional acceptance of all terms of this Agreement. By using your Website, you also state that all of your statements and warranties contained in this Agreement are true, and you warrant their accuracy.
1. Any use of the Website implies, and you expressly warrant, that you have reached the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. Minors are expressly prohibited from using the Website. The Company is not responsible for the use of the Website by users who do not have the above attributes.
2. All Content of the Website is the property of the Company and / or its licensors and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international intellectual property law and is provided to You solely for personal use. Any reproduction, copying, modification, publication, exploitation and use of the Website is expressly prohibited, except as described in this Agreement. It is expressly forbidden to mislead the public about the actual provider / owner of the Website as well as in any way make it available to You for commercial or other purposes.
3. You expressly undertake not to use the Website for any unlawful or immoral purpose or for any purpose other than your personal, private use.
4. The Website is provided to You “as is” and its use, in whole or in part, by You is at Your own risk. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy, validity, completeness, accuracy or usefulness of the Website, nor does it provide any warranty as to its fitness (technical or otherwise) for any purpose. The Company assumes no liability for any positive or consequential damages you or you suffer, directly or indirectly, from the use of the Website, in particular with respect to computer or other system failures, data loss, malfunctions with any software or hardware already installed. etc.
5. The Company has the right at any time and without notice to modify or even temporarily or permanently discontinue all or part of the Website without any obligation to you.
6. The use of the Website is governed by Greek law and the Courts of Athens shall be responsible for any dispute that may arise.
II. Contact Form
1. The Company enables you, if you wish, to have a first in-depth contact with her about her services, through the contact form available at the http://vlassistudio.gr/epikoinonia Website (the “Form”). Communication »). All fields are required.
2. Completion and submission of the Contact Form does not constitute a contract, nor is its acceptance binding on the Company.
3. The content of the Contact Form may be changed without notice by the Company.
III. Protection of Personal Data
1. In general. The Company may request your personal data for use of the Website. In such a case, the Company will maintain a Personal Data Record as the controller. The purpose of the processing will be to execute your orders and / or orders, but also to promote the Company’s services and products directly to You by direct or other communication. The Company undertakes not to transmit your data to any third party other than those related to it and is required to perform the processing. The Company undertakes to process your data in accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, national personal data protection legislation and the Authority’s decisions Personal Data Protection. In any case, you have the rights granted to you by the right of protection of personal data, including access and objection, which you may exercise by contacting the Company via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What personal data does the Company collect?
These elements are:
Name, Surname, Email, Contact phone, Message.
3. How do we use your personal data?
These items are used only for the following purposes:
1. the fulfillment of services proposed for the needs of each company communicating with the company.
2. to maintain the smooth running of the site.
4. Transmission of data to third parties
The data collected is not transmitted to third parties. Exceptionally, vlassistudio may disclose personal data if required by law, court order, or requested by any other state or regulatory authority.
5. Your rights: Right of access, objection and deletion
Vlassistudio gives visitors who have provided their personal data through the contact form the opportunity to delete, correct and update their personal information at any time. To do any of the above, please contact email@example.com and when the process of deleting or modifying your personal data is completed you will receive a corresponding email notification.
6. Data security
Vlassistudio applies reasonable security measures to protect Personal Data against loss, unauthorized use, disclosure or destruction. Vlassistudio restricts the authorized access to your personal data only to those who have a legitimate reason to know that data to provide products or services to you.
The Website may contain links that lead to other sites. Vlassistudio has no control over these sites and is in no way responsible for the content, advertisements, promotions, contests, services, products etc. made available by these sites. By accepting the express terms herein, you agree and agree that vlassistudio is not liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage you cause to or in connection with the use of the content of these websites to which links are posted by other users. site.